Travel Contract Need: Omnicell/Pyxis Experienced Pharmacy Technician - Elizabeth, NJ
Soliant proud to team up with a non-profit community hospital in the New Jersey area and are looking for a pharmacy technician with a PTCB and recent inpatient experience with Omnicell/Pyxis skills. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Re-stocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent inpatient experience with Omnicell
- NJ Pharmacy technician license
Shift: 40 hours, Days/Evenings/Every other weekends
Duration: 13+ weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Addison, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Oak Park, IL
- Donna, TX
- Baker, ID
- Elk Bend, ID
- Nashville, TN
- Lansing, MI
- Englewood, CO