Travel Contract Need: Experienced Inpatient Pharmacist - Concord, NH
Soliant proud to team up with a non-profit community hospital in the New Hampshire area and are looking for a pharmacist with a NH pharmacist license and recent inpatient experience (1+ years). If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepares, dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures, & protocols.
- Provides accurate, adequate, and timely drug information to professional staff, patients, and patient families. Documents these activities, as needed.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Detects and accurately reports suspected adverse drug reactions and medication occurrences.
- Assists other professional staff to identify med errors/ adverse reactions.
- Participates in the quality improvement and medication use review activities of the department.
- Collects data; conducts quality monitors and inspections; and maintains logs/records and other documentation, as assigned.
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service/drug dosing per organizational protocol.
- Reviews/interprets culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness and recommends changes. Assists professional staff with managing patient's pain.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the daily activities of the pharmacy technicians/support personnel.
- Provides input for pharmacy support personnel performance appraisals. Performs essential duties of the pharmacy director in his/her absence.
- Adheres to health system policies and procedures.
- Complies with all requirements related to risk management, safety, security, fire, and infection control.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program
- Hospital experience as a pharmacist 1+ Years
- New Hampshire License to practice
- Ability to travel to the hospital
Duration: 13+ weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Sonoma, CA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Tulsa , OK
- San Francisco, CA
- Boston, MA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Trenton, NJ
- Saint Louis, MO