Temp to Hire New York Pharmacy Technician
Soliant has an URGENT need for a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician in a Manhattan, NY facility. This is an entry level position, so we are open to accepting candidates with little experience but would prefer someone with a PTCB or pharmacy technician experience. This opportunity is a great way to build up your resume and grow your professional network. We are looking for someone available to interview and start ASAP. For inquiries contact, Paige Strain at Paige.Strain@Soliant.com
Typical Duties Include:
• Fill new medications orders, refills and renewals for Pharmacy clients.
• Package UPS shipments
• Restock pharmacy shelves when medications are received from the wholesaler.
• Check for outdated medications on monthly basis (30 days).
• Pharmacy Tech experience (ideal not required)
• Able to work on their own without constant direct supervision
• Punctual, respectful, team player, self-motivated
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Manhattan, NY
Duration: 13+ week/Temp-to-Hire (full-time)
Schedule: Schedule: M-F 9-5 and occasionally sat 9-2
Inquiries about this or any other opportunities can be directed to Paige Strain at 281.668.0655 or Paige.Strain@Soliant.com You may also expedite the process by submitting a copy of your resume to and completing a skills checklist at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist when you do so, list “Paige Strain” in the recruiter field.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Addison, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Oak Park, IL
- Donna, TX
- Baker, ID
- Elk Bend, ID
- Nashville, TN
- Lansing, MI
- Englewood, CO