Temp to Hire Contract Need: PIC Pharmacy in Charge - Largo, MD
Soliant is proud to partner with a local pharmacy that is essential to care. Are you a pharmacist that has leadership experience (Ambulatory 1-3 years) and willing to take large volume of work and make a difference? Contact at email@example.com
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the following duties.
- Reviews prescriptions issued by Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Compounds medications, using standard formulas and processes such as weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients.
- Directs pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs.
- Enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication, and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
- Assays medications to determine identity, purity, and strength.
- Instructs interns and other medical personnel on matters pertaining to pharmacy.
- Maryland Pharmacist License
- 1 -3 years of experience working in a retail (ambulatory) setting
- Willing to get VA license if hired full time
Hours: M-F 8am to 4pm
*Contract, Full time*
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- San Diego, CA
- Richmond, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuba City, AZ
- columbus, OH
- Sioux Falls , SD
- Springfield, TN
- Onancock, VA