Retail Pharmacy Technician
Harrisburg , PA
RPh on the Go is looking for a Retail Pharmacy Technician
- Use specialty compounding equipment to weigh, and record chemicals included in a formula and then combine those chemicals into the appropriate dosage and form.
- Calibration and proper documentation of compounding equipment.
- Properly document events as they pertain to product batch records.
- Operate within confined/ISO classified areas.
- Report all deviations from standard operating procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines for preparation of compounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform all job duties in a manner that reflects maintaining product integrity and quality.
- Maintaining sterile lab operator requirements within the respective time frames.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to work weekends or evenings
- Pharmacy Technician License with the State
- Knowledge of applicable state laws, regulations, practices and limitations as related to pharmacy technicians
- Knowledge of cGMP guidance and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- Capable of working with small delicate equipment.
- Knowledge of basic principles, theory, laws, regulations and practices with respect to compounding.
- Experience in entering data into databases.
- Basic level PC/tablet skills experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
- Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
- All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Pontiac, MI
- Everett, WA
- Addison, IL
- Tempe, AZ
- Aurora, CO
- Rexburg, ID
- Rathdrum, ID
- Cleveland, OH
- Parkland, FL