Retail Pharmacy Technician - Ontario, OH
RPh on the Go is working alongside a retail facility to fill a Pharmacy Technician position in Ontario, OH. This is a full-time contract position which will be 2 to 4 months in duration. Shifts are Monday-Friday with hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm.
- Ohio Pharmacy Technician License required, PTCB preferred
- 2+ year of Pharmacy experience.
- IV Compounding experience
- Efficient data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adherence to policy and procedures.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this position or other positions with RPh on the Go, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-570-6951.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Belleville, IL
- Hebron, NE
- Omaha, NE
- Platte City, MO
- Kearney, NE
- Staten Island, NY
- Oxford, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Oklahoma City, OK