Pharmacy Technician Retail Contract
RPh on the Go is searching for a Pharmacy Technician to work under the supervision and direction of a pharmacist. The right candidate will provide pharmacy services, inventory management and completing pharmacy duties in accordance with state and federal pharmacy laws. The incumbent will provide professional, courteous and efficient customer service to pharmacy customers.
Qualified candidates will perform limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications, including sterile admixtures and prepackaged or unit dose drugs.
- Packages and labels medications appropriately
- Compounds medications
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Compounds extemporaneous medications for dispensing, cart fill and sterile preparation
- Determines the appropriate formula for drug to be compounded, and weighs and accurately measures needed amounts
- Perform IV admixtures using aseptic techniques and in compliance with accepted regulatory standards.
- 1-2 Years of experience
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician by Board of Pharmacy
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to; Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486. All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Salmon, ID
- Mesa, AZ
- Chicago, IL
- Cleveland , OH
- Nashville , TN
- Columbia, MD
- Columbus, OH
- Newnan, GA
- Lake Havasu City, AZ