Pharmacy Technician - Anaheim CA
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for full-time job with a respected health system in Anaheim. Join our growing team and enjoy the best work life balance!
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
• Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
• Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
• Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
• Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
• State certification as a Pharmacy Tech
• Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to start ASAP
Offering: Weekly pay, housing and meal allowances, top medical and dental benefits!
We promptly review all applications and are actively interviewing for this job.
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
561-712-5572 text or call
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Grand Rapids , MI
- Glasgow , MT
- Flagstaff , TX
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Wilmington , NC
- Cleveland, OH
- Incline Village, NV
- Reno, NV
- Columbia, MD