Pharmacist for Vaccine Clinic Job in Maryland
Soliant is seeking qualified pharmacists to assist with vaccines.
Prepare candidates to administer vaccines if needed, but main duties will be managing vaccine production (drawing doses). Must have the availability to work/travel to meet scheduling needs of the pharmacy. Must have 1-3 years’ clinical outpatient or retail experience. Must have active/clear state licensure.
- Preferred PharmD license
- Must have minimum 1-3 years recent clinical care experience
- Be familiar with various outpatient and/or retail pharmacy systems
- Active and Clear State licensure
- Full Time availability, and ability to travel
- Ability to work and be committed to hospital needs
Work Hours: Full Time / Afternoon Shifts / Variable Days
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type: Contract, Travel
Soliant is working with administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period. Travel openings paid with tax-free stipends for qualified candidates.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Cheverly , MD
- Boston, MA
- Salisbury, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Santa Maria, CA
- Lake Forest , IL
- Trenton, NJ
- Portland, OR
- Hagerstown, MD