Interview Today - Clinical Pharmacist Hospital Seattle WA
New Job - Clinical Pharmacist, hospital-based job near Seattle, WA.
Soliant Health is partnering with a phenomenal health system who has a full-time position available for a Clinical Pharmacist. The director is currently setting up and conducting interviews for the positions, please don't hesitate to apply today.
- Responsible for documenting drug information questions, drug utilization evaluation activities and adverse drug reactions.
- Understands and reacts effectively to the unique needs of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and/or geriatric patients as demonstrated by effective documentation in progress notes and pharmacy care plans.
- Responsible for adherence by pharmacy interns, pharmacy residents and pharmacy technicians to departmental policies and procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Promotes the adherence to the Drug Formulary as approved by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee of the Medical Staff.
- Assures that proper charging documentation is completed correctly for services provided.
- Promote and market the pharmacy department to the community, patients, hospital employees, members of the medical staff and their office employees in an informal manner.
- Maintain a positive, direct, open communication line with members of the Medical Staff and their employees.
- Maintain clinical competency through successful completion of the self-study modules and providing clinical services in practice.
- Provide teaching, direction and supervision of pharmacy students, residents and medical assistants working under your direction.
- Participates in and supports professional organizations.
- Take an active, participating role in the development and implementation of new programs, while supporting and facilitating the programs in place.
- Completes assigned competency assessments.
- Completes additional responsibilities/projects when assigned by Director.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Completion of an advanced degree preferred, but not required. Completion of an ASHP Accredited Residency and/or Fellowship preferred, but not required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Demonstrated experience in the following areas: Anticoagulation therapy, bridge therapy and drug information
To speak about this position, or to touch base about any of our other permanent opportunities, give me a call at the number below today.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Fairbanks, AK
- San Francisco, CA
- Clinton, MS
- Miami, FL
- Santa Maria, CA
- Ogden, UT
- Lexington, KY
- Pueblo, CO