Inpatient RPH/ full time- Camp Hill, PA
I am seeking a pharmacist for a facility close to Lancaster, PA for a 6 month engagement. We are needing a pharmacist who has recent inpatient experience or residency training. IV and inpatient skillset is preferred. Our client is needing someone full time to assist with M-F shifts 5:30am- 6pm with occasional on call. shifts are from 5:30 am – 1:30 pm, 10 am – 6 pm.
- Evaluate physician drug orders for appropriateness with regard to patient condition, organ function, disease state, and concomitant therapies to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Process physician orders including, but not limited to, order entry into dispensing computer system, appropriate product selection, compounding, labeling, and repacking with completion of record keeping (delegating product preparation activities to pharmacy technicians when appropriate)
- Consult and provide information and guidance to various medical, nursing, and other health care professionals concerning drugs and appropriate use
- Perform patient medication counseling
- Ensure medications are available to patients to avoid delays in therapy
- May have on-call responsibility outside of regular worked hours
- Assist in assuring drugs are appropriately billed to various areas or patients
- Assist in ensuring pharmacy inventory is maintained
- Other duties as assigned
If this is something you are available for please respond to this email or send your resume to my email. I can also be reached by call or text at 281.668.0665.
11757 Katy Freeway, Ste 350, Houston, TX 77079
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Dallas, TX
- Winamac, IN
- Chicago , IL
- Chicago , IL
- Plainwell, MI
- Sacramento, CA
- San Jose, CA
- York, PA
- Kentwood, MI