Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Medford, WI
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected Wisconsin health system!
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by WI.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to start ASAP
- Able to work Full-time hours / Day Shift
- Weekly Pay
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Travel allowances for travelers - housing, meals, mileage
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Apply today!
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Fontana, CA
- Kearney, NE
- Louisville , KS
- Wolf Point , MT
- Cleveland, OH
- chicago, IL
- Henderson, NV
- Riverside, CA
- Folsom, CA