Full Time Hospital Staff Pharmacist Needed for IMMEDIATE HIRE (Interim Position) Philadelphia, PA
Soliant has been tasked with filling an open position for an experienced hospital pharmacist.
Our client is an inpatient medical facility located in the Pennsylvania area that specializes in orthopedic medicine. They are currently short-staffed and need additional help.
While this position is for an indefinite period, the job boasts benefits such as competitive pay, full health benefits, travel incentives, and the convenience of working in a compact facility among a limited staff size. This is a full-time position, meaning you will be guaranteed 40 hours per week! Our client is looking to fill this opening IMMEDIATELY. As such, an ideal candidate will:
- Be available to start immediately upon hiring.
- Be able to work varying 8 hour shifts between 5:30 AM to 1:30 PM and/or 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NO WEEKENDS)
- Have the ability to remain on-call.
- Have a Pennsylvania immunization authorization (preferred, not required).
- Have experience in IV as well as working in an inpatient environment.
This job’s duties include that basic functions of a staff pharmacist such as:
- Evaluating physician drug orders.
- Process physician orders.
- Providing consultation to various medical personnel regarding drugs and appropriate use.
- Performing patient medication counseling.
- Ensuring medications are available to avoid delays in therapy.
- Other duties as assigned.
If this position strikes you as just what you’ve been looking for, please do not hesitate to send Peter a copy of your resume today at Peter.Eze@Soliant.com.
Additionally, I can be reached by phone or text @ (281)-668-0670.
Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Staff, Hospital, Inpatient Care, IV, Travel, Pennsylvania,
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Symerton, IL
- Torrance, CA
- Chesterfield, MO
- Santa Monica, CA
- Austin, TX
- Norwalk, CA
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Sioux Falls , SD
- Quakertown, PA