Contract to Hire Need: Inpatient Oncology Experienced Clinical Pharmacist Boston, MA
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that has a passion to make lives better. Are you an inpatient pharmacist with at least 2-3 years experience in the hospital setting? Look no further, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepares, dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures, & protocols.
- Provides accurate, adequate, and timely drug information to professional staff, patients, and patient families. Documents these activities, as needed.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Detects and accurately reports suspected adverse drug reactions and medication occurrences.
- Assists other professional staff to identify med errors/ adverse reactions.
- Participates in the quality improvement and medication use review activities of the department.
- Collects data; conducts quality monitors and inspections; and maintains logs/records and other documentation, as assigned.
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service/drug dosing per organizational protocol.
- Reviews/interprets culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness and recommends changes. Assists professional staff with managing patient's pain.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the daily activities of the pharmacy technicians/support personnel.
- Provides input for pharmacy support personnel performance appraisals. Performs essential duties of the pharmacy director in his/her absence.
- Adheres to health system policies and procedures.
- Complies with all requirements related to risk management, safety, security, fire, and infection control.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Patient discharge counseling for Bone Marrow Transplants (BMT)
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program
- Hospital experience as a pharmacist at least 2-3 years
- Start ASAP
- MA License to practice Pharmacy or NABP passport
Hours: Day Shift - 7am-3:30pm;
Some Evenings - 2:30-11pm
Some Weekends (every 3rd)
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
*Contract to Hire, Full-time*
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Morehead, KY
- Herington, KS
- Owingsville, KY
- Fort Collins, CO
- Emporia, KS
- Lakewood, CO
- Hebron, NE
- Alamosa, CO
- Anchorage, AK