Contract to Hire Need: Inpatient Experienced Pharmacy Technician - Wilmington, DE
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that has been serving their community for more than 90 years. Are you an experienced inpatient pharmacy technician with a PTCB that is looking to go to work and make a difference? Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous inpatient experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Pyxis and Cerner
- Work well under pressure
Shifts: Day shift
Duration: Contract 13 weeks to possible hire
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Indianapolis, IN
- Rockford, MI
- Yuba City , CA
- Cleveland, OH
- San Francisco, CA
- Medinah, IL
- Twinsburg, OH
- Gladwyne, PA
- South Bend, IN