Contract NEED: Evening PTCB Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Philadelphia, PA
Soliant proud to team up with a non-profit community hospital in the Philadelphia area and are looking for a pharmacy technician with a PTCB and recent inpatient experience with IV skills. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- Answers telephone receiving and relaying messages as needed
- medication cart delivery IV run and unit dose run
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 13 years’ experience prior in hospital
Shift: M-F Evening shift: 2:30p-11p
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- St. Anthony, MN
- new orleans, LA
- Spokane, WA
- Ellicott City, MD
- Baltimore , MD
- New York, NY
- Columbus , OH
- Brooklyn, NY
- Townson, MD