Contract Hospital Pharmacy Technicians Needed in COVID-19 Fight in Brooklyn NY
Now hiring full time Certified Pharmacy Technicians for Vaccine production. Must have 1-3 years’ hospital experience. Must have active/clear state licensure & PTCB. Must have full time availability to work multiple shifts and weekends.
- Must have Full Time availability to work various shifts
- 1-3 years recent/current Hospital experience, or high-volume retail
- Active/Clear State licensure, PTCB
- IV admixture experience a plus
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a plus
- Maintain confidentiality on patient healthcare information
Work Hours: Full Time / Variable Shifts / Variable Days & Weekends
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type: Contract, Travel
Soliant is working with administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period. Travel openings paid with tax-free stipends for qualified candidates.
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Brighton, CO
- Arvada, CO
- Thornton, CO
- Salmon, ID
- Mesa, AZ
- Chicago, IL
- Cleveland , OH
- Nashville , TN
- Columbia, MD