Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Up and coming position to be available in mid May for an interim pharmacy manager at a mid-size facility. We are wanting to prep someone for this 8-month engagement and possibly longer. Our client is looking to interview immediately for this Arizona Hospital. Soliant Health is partnered with the leading hospitals to offer contingent staffing. Our goal is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
40 hrs per week 5X8 schedule
1. Directs, manages and supervises daily administrative operations to ensure highest quality service response and delivery consistent with established professional, regulatory and governmental standards
2. Develops operational and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and a mechanism to integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems
3. Directs, implements and evaluates development of departmental, functional and/or service related policies and procedures
4. Proactively assesses program, service and functional effectiveness; makes regular and consistent effort to develop and facilitate continuous process improvement.
5. Develops and supervises staff through provision of timely feedback and use of appropriate Human Resource policies and tools to facilitate and ensure the ability of staff to achieve highest level of professional growth and desired performance standards
6. Plans, directs, implements and evaluates computer-based information and dispensing system to ensure ongoing efficiency and accuracy of data capture
7. Develops, manages and supervises purchasing and inventory management functions to ensure cost effective inventory management while providing timely availability to appropriate pharmaceuticals and related products
8. Facilitates the professional growth of staff by accurately assessing learning needs, styles and barriers to learning; coordinates learning opportunities.
9. Prepares monthly progress/operational report; identifies areas of improvement, concern and recommended
10. Participates in departmental orientation, on the job training and quality assurance programs/initiatives
11. Participates in a variety of department and hospital educational programs to maintain current skill and competency levels; identifies and discusses performance or training needs with Supervisor
12. Performs other as requested
• Five years professional experience with two years of management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy; PharmD preferred including 1 year residency
• Current and valid state Pharmacy license, required
• BLS certification within 30 days of hire
If you are interested in this position and want to hear more, please send your resume to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 281.668.0665.
Local: (281) 668-0665
Toll Free: (877) 340-0521
Fax: (877) 340-0534
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Richmond, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuba City, AZ
- columbus, OH
- Sioux Falls , SD
- Springfield, TN
- Onancock, VA
- Aberdeen, MD